RULES OF THE GAME
• Each player has a set of four darts. Four thrown darts equals a turn.
• Five turns by each player constitutes a game.
• The players must keep both feet behind the foul line until all four darts have been thrown.
• Stepping over the foul line will result in a loss of that dart.
• The darts shall not be removed from the board until the scorekeeper has called the score.
• If the darts are removed before the score is called, that player will have to accept the score that is called.
• Tie games are decided by each player throwing four darts. The high score wins.
• The dart board score starting from the outside ring are: 5 - 10 - 15 - 20 - 25 - bullseye 50.